Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
The Indonesian Galvanizers Association was formally founded in December 1996 by five domestic Galvanizing Companies in Jakarta and The Article of Association were notarized in June 1997 together with its 19 Founder Members.
Todate the total Galvanizers members are 18 Companies as Ordinary members and 10 Companies as Extra Ordinary Members
1. To unite and develop galvanizing industry in Indonesia.
2. Develop an active relationship among the domestic galvanizers and international galvanizers.
3. To enforce a better productivity and quality as well as achieving higher efficiency.
4. To form unity and mutual benefit for strategic matters among active members.
5. Actively support the government program to promote the competitiveness of local industry.
Contact Us : ASOSIASI GALVANIS INDONESIA
Gedung CCM lantai 6
Jalan Cikini Raya 95
Tel : +62 21 3907503
Fax : +62 21 3909202
THIS SITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
WE WELCOME ALL MEMBERS TO SUBMIT INFO FOR AGI
1.PT Armindo Caturpratama
2.PT Bukaka Tehnik Utama
3.PT Galvindo Inti Selaras
4.PT Karunia Berca Indonesia
5.PT Galvano Wahana Lestari
6.PT Lamin Metal Utama
7.PT Austrindo Jaya Abadi
8.PT Bumi Agung Perkasa Indah
9.PT Bukit Terang Paksi Galvanizing
10.PT Daffass Engineering, SURABAYA
11.PT Cerah Sempurna, SEMARANG
12.PT Bakrie Corrugated Metal Industry
13.PT San Yang Metal
14.PT Galvindo Ampuh
15.PT Pabrik Pipa Indonesia
16.PT Hamasa Utama
17.PT SPINDO, SURABAYA
18.PT Mulcindo Steel Industry, SURABAYA
EXTRA ORDINARY MEMBERS :
1. BEAS Enterprise Ltd. SINGAPORE
2. PT Indolysaght Ustrada Sakti
3. LARVIC Pigment Sdn Bhd. MALAYSIA
4. Pasminco Metals Co Ltd. AUSTRALIA
5. PT Teknotama Lingkungan Internusa
6. PT Elmatech Jaya Pratama
7. PT Trikaya Makmur
8. PT Hanwa Kimia Indonesia
9. KINGSFIELD Equipment Pty.Ltd . AUSTRALIA
10. W.Pilling Kesselfabrikk Gmbh & Co.KG.GERMANY
GALVANIZERS ASSOCIATION of AUSTRALIA
for the Second Period of Management ( 1999-2001 )
Chairman : Harry Hanawi
Industrial Development Directors : Agus Budhiarto & Wolfgang Motz
Technical Support Directors : Arie Haryanto & Terry Moore
General Affair/Commercial Directors : S. Hapsari & Tjiptanegara
AGI Committe with Director General of Public Works and Former State Minister on Galvanizing Seminar October 17th 2000
See you at the5th APGGC at PUSAN, South Korea in September 2001
We would also expect all members vote for the 6th APGGC to be hosted in Bali Island, Indonesia in September 2004
send an email
ASOSIASI GALVANIS INDONESIA